Thermostatic Expansion Valve TCE/TCBE Series
TCE/TCBE thermostatic expansion valves are used to adjust the supply of refrigerant in evaporator by controlling the superheat. The senor bulb is placed at the outlet of the evaporator. TCE/TCBE thermostatic expansion valves have been used in applications such as air conditioning system, heat pump, and chillers.
- Applicable Refrigerants: R134a、 R404A、 R507、 R407C, and R410A
- Max. Sensor Bulb Temperature: 100°C
- Max. Valve Body Temperature: 110°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 4.6 MPa
- Max. Test Pressure: 5.1 MPa
- External Balance Connection: 1/4 in. / 6 mm (ODF welding)
- Capillary Lengths: 1.5 m
- Bleed: 15%
- Straightway Design;
- Balance Port Design;
- Bi-Flow Design;
- Adjustable Superheat;
- Available with MOP（ MOP15°C）;
- Available with various connections: Solder, Flare, MIO and ORFS.