Thermostatic Expansion Valve TI Series
TI/TIE series are used to regulate liquid refrigerant flow into evaporators by sensing the refrigerant temperature at the evaporator outlet, where the bulb must be placed, and specially applied for cold storage, cabinet, ice machines applications as well as air conditioners.
- Applicable Refrigerants: R134a, R404A, R507, R407C, and R410A
- Max. Temperature
- Bulb, when valve is installed: 100°C
- Bulb, element not mounted: 60°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 4.6 MPa
- Max. Test Pressure: 4.7 MPa
- Pressure Equalization: 6mm(1/4in.)(solder)
- Available with MOP;
- Interchangeable orifice assembly makes it easy storage and capacity matching;
- For biflow system, please contact us;
- Reliable in a wide evaporating temperature range.